Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] The Pros and Cons of Pokemon calling for help
[Image: sosbattle2.jpg]

Hello everyone! Johnnyspyguy here! Today I'm discussing the pros and cons of Pokemon calling for help in the new games. Some might think it's annoying and some might think it's convenient, and both sides are right! Quick disclaimer, this is my opinion so don't get mad if you don't agree with me. Well, let's get into the topic!

Pros:
It is easier to shiny hunt, IV hunt, nature hunt and etc when Pokemon call for help. Instead of having to find a new encounter over and over again, you can just make Pokemon call for help using an Adrenaline Orb! It speeds up the process of Pokemon hunting, as the time it takes to encounter a Pokemon is varied. It also makes Pokemon hunting a bit more fun than just running around in grass over and over again. 

Cons:
Sometimes it can be annoying. For example, say you finally encounter a shiny Pokemon. You get it down to one hp and you are going to catch it next turn. Then, it calls for help. It's just so annoying when the shiny Pokemon you have been hunting for is right there and you can't catch it. Plus, when a Pokemon that you are hunting for calls for help, the called Pokemon has the risk of carrying a move that damages allies.

Conclusion:
Well, there you have it. As annoying as SOS battles can be sometimes, I think it's a great feature that's been added to the game and it can be awesome sometimes. Just imagine the Pokemon called for help was a shiny. Awesome, right? I hope you have enjoyed my post. This is Johnnyspyguy, singing out. *outro music plays* Wait, wait, stop the music!

Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Bumpity bump (notice me)

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

I think Pokes calling for help is pretty great tbh. I've never really tried to search for shinys because I thought it was too much work. Now, though, it makes it so simple for my dumb self that I might actually spend alot of time finding le shinys. Thanks Pokemon for being a real g.  Heart
Yeah it did get pretty easy