Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Trading shiny pokemon
Pokemon i desire(Please no nicknames): Alolan sandshrew, rockruffs & eevee 

Pokemon i can give: Paras, Alolan Rattata, Exeggcute

I also have a shiny event Victini but i will only trade it for another shiny legendary.
I have Mimikyu and sandshrew, they're both level 1 with some egg moves, sandshrew has a japanese name tough, but when evolved it's nickname becomes Sandslash. If you want both, I would like Fomantis and Exeggcute, otherwise just the Fomantis.
(Jun 8, 2017, 03:15 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: I have Mimikyu and sandshrew, they're both level 1 with some egg moves, sandshrew has a japanese name tough, but when evolved it's nickname becomes Sandslash. If you want both, I would like Fomantis and Exeggcute, otherwise just the Fomantis.

The main one i would be interested in is the Mimikyu since it's the only one without a nickname, so i can trade the Fomantis or Exeggcute for it
(Jun 9, 2017, 11:28 AM)GentleFleur Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2017, 03:15 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: I have Mimikyu and sandshrew, they're both level 1 with some egg moves, sandshrew has a japanese name tough, but when evolved it's nickname becomes Sandslash. If you want both, I would like Fomantis and Exeggcute, otherwise just the Fomantis.

The main one i would be interested in is the Mimikyu since it's the only one without a nickname, so i can trade the Fomantis or Exeggcute for it

Guess I will take only the Fomantis then, which time would be better for you to trade?
(Jun 9, 2017, 02:23 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2017, 11:28 AM)GentleFleur Wrote:

Guess I will take only the Fomantis then, which time would be better for you to trade?

I can do the trade now if you're fine with that.
@GentleFleur 

I can offer a shiny lvl 50 azelf which I'd offer for the victini
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jun 10, 2017, 11:15 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @GentleFleur 

I can offer a shiny lvl 50 azelf which I'd offer for the victini

Sorry but not interested in azelf or any of the other two lake trio not a fan of the shiny color.