Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Trading shiny starters for Oranguru and others!
I can give you a Mimikyu for a Rowlet
(Nov 23, 2016, 11:49 PM)Cho-Mona Wrote: I can give you a Mimikyu for a Rowlet

I already have one, but I will trade for it anyways. ^-^ add me!
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
(Nov 23, 2016, 11:53 PM)Bomi Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2016, 11:49 PM)Cho-Mona Wrote: I can give you a Mimikyu for a Rowlet

I already have one, but I will trade for it anyways. ^-^ add me!

Thank you so much for your time and patience!~
I´ll give you a Passimian for a Popplio , if you still happen to have one  Sad
@Bomi hey i have a passimian i would love to get a shiny rowlet
@badhack10 and @Soruke , I already have Passimian now, but I will be glad to give you both the shiny starter you want. Happy Hollidays! ^-^

PM me when you want to trade.

-Bomi
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
(Nov 24, 2016, 06:12 PM)dragontamerMatt Wrote: I have oranguru,mimikyu and togedemaru ! Can i have each shiny starter ?

Sure! =) give me like 15 to 20 minutes, I'm trading with alot of people right now. =)
I have oranguru and mimikyu. Are you still offering?
(Nov 24, 2016, 06:17 PM)Bomi Wrote:
(Nov 24, 2016, 06:12 PM)dragontamerMatt Wrote: I have oranguru,mimikyu and togedemaru ! Can i have each shiny starter ?

Sure! =) give me like 15 to 20 minutes, I'm trading with alot of people right now. =)

Sure np !! Im all set now just waiting for you Wink
Mimikyu named doodlebob that has been trained by a veteran trainer since gen 1 for shiny popplibro. (Mind holding it for 1 to 3/4 days bud? Thanks.)