Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Twisted-Kitsune's sun and moon breeding service!
@RetroTyphlosion Sp.Atk IVs and Nickname do NOT matter =), thanks for the breeding! What would you like for the Roggenrolla? I have breedjects to offer
(Apr 19, 2017, 08:12 PM)mmathewsVGC Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Sp.Atk IVs and Nickname do NOT matter =), thanks for the breeding! What would you like for the Roggenrolla? I have breedjects to offer

@mmathewsVGC Okey-dokey! I'll start breeding here real quick. I don't really need anything in return, but if you're feeling generous, a breedject would be nice...
-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Porygon
Timid Nature
All IVs except Atk
Ability: Trace
Lv 1
Non shiny and no nickname

Thanks!!
(Apr 20, 2017, 03:14 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: Porygon
Timid Nature
All IVs except Atk
Lv 1

Thanks!!
@lelcharmander I'll get that to you, shouldn't be too hard. By the way, does Attack have to be zero? Or does it just not matter?

@twisted-kitsune Hey, for the purposes of this thread, I went ahead and added your FC. Please add mine back!

@mmathewsVGC  Hey, I just got a Roggenrola with 0 Speed IVs like you wanted. However, it doesn't have max in HP (it has a Pretty Good rating at the IV judger in the PC). Do you still want it?

(Apr 20, 2017, 08:36 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @twisted-kitsune Hey, for the purposes of this thread, I went ahead and added your FC. Please add mine back!

@RetroTyphlosion ah my bad! school has kept me busy, adding you now!
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
(Apr 20, 2017, 03:33 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Apr 20, 2017, 03:14 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: Porygon
Timid Nature
All IVs except Atk
Lv 1

Thanks!!
@lelcharmander I'll get that to you, shouldn't be too hard. By the way, does Attack have to be zero? Or does it just not matter?

0 IV in Attack would be preferred, to reduce Confusion and Foul Play damage, but it's whatever you can manage, really.
@RetroTyphlosion I would like max hp tbh, I can offer some 5iv breedjects in return Smile
It would be any problem if I give you some breedjects of Pokemon which are not available in Pokemon Sun and breed for me and  for the community too?
Or it's only for pokemon exclusive in Sun version? I will respect your opininon whatever you say.