Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] UberRoimel's Shiny Exchange
I have a shiny solosis and Unfezant both random encountered, I would be interested in Ralts, tyrunt and gligar.  WOuld you trade the last one for a 2016 event?i might have other shinys too, ill have to check
@Sorianwarrior Sorry for the wait, I should be available in a few minutes. I'll give that extra shiny as a freebie
@Hojunhu Yea, what do you want for it?
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:50 PM)UberRoimel Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Sorry for the wait, I should be available in a few minutes. I'll give that extra shiny as a freebie

Oh Wow! thank you! I will be on in a few minutes, we are making pie and I have to run to the store real quick for lemon juice, lol
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:50 PM)UberRoimel Wrote: @Sorianwarrior Sorry for the wait, I should be available in a few minutes. I'll give that extra shiny as a freebie

It is actually a tranquil, not an unfezant, i was confised lol
(Jul 29, 2017, 06:24 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

It's fine. I'll be available in a little while because I need to do something
(Jul 29, 2017, 06:36 PM)UberRoimel Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2017, 06:24 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

It's fine. I'll be available in a little while because I need to do something

sounds good. I will wonder trade for a while
@UberRoimel lol so which two were you interested in?
@Sorianwarrior , I should be available in a few minutes
Edit: I am now Online
@wartty  The non Lv.100 ones
Thank you!  I never used either  after having them for years so, Have fun!