Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] UberRoimel's Shiny Exchange
@UberRoimel awesome lol didn't think you'd want them all xP so would Squirtle, Tentacool, Gligar, Slakoth, Mawile, Modest Roselia, Numel, Drifloon, Dewpider, Jangmoo, Tyrunt and Amaura work? The Ribombee is naive Lv 100 btw Smile
(Jul 29, 2017, 11:24 AM)wartty Wrote: @UberRoimel awesome lol didn't think you'd want them all xP so would Squirtle, Tentacool, Gligar, Slakoth, Mawile, Modest Roselia, Numel, Drifloon, Dewpider, Jangmoo, Tyrunt and Amaura work? The Ribombee is naive Lv 100 btw Smile

@wartty  can't sleep Sad I will be available, and Sorry, I will be declining the Ribombee. Choose 6
For a self caught Dedenne could I get the shiny eevee or gligar?
Would you take an self-caught nicknameable shiny Wingull?
I'm back again.
(Jul 29, 2017, 12:15 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: For a self caught Dedenne could I get the shiny eevee or gligar?

I already have a Dedenne, since it doesn't have an evolution, I won't need another one @ShinyeeveecalledOpel
(Jul 29, 2017, 12:23 PM)UberRoimel Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2017, 12:15 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: For a self caught Dedenne could I get the shiny eevee or gligar?

I already have a Dedenne, since it doesn't have an evolution, I won't need another one @ShinyeeveecalledOpel

Ah ok,
(Jul 29, 2017, 12:21 PM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: Would you take an self-caught nicknameable shiny Wingull?

Yea. What would you like for it? btw, If you read about the Special Offer, It is supposed to be done earlier 12:00mn (GMT+8) @Mr. Ultracool
@UberRoimel looks like I missed you again, why don't you want the Ribombee anymore if you don't mind me asking? And which other one didn't you want since it was 4 for 12 originally?
Do you want to know how they were caught because you want them named or proof of legality?  I have legit shinys for trade I caught but i dont remember how sinse they are old Sad
I just hatched a shiny Drifloon. I know you've got one, but the one I hatched is Unburden (HA) ability. Does this interest you?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades