Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] WHICH POKEMON WILL BE ON YOUR TEAM
This whole week I've been busy narrowing down the Pokemon that would make up my team, as well as coming up with their nicknames. What about you, which Pokemon will you be using and will you be giving them nicknames?

My Team for Pokemon Sun:

[Image: 250px-724Decidueye.png]
Grass Ghost

My Decidueye will be nicknamed Arquerbal, which is derived from the Spanish words arbol, meaning tree, arquero, meaning archer, and serbal, meaning rowan (a tree that symbolizes protection and transformation).

[Image: 250px-758Salazzle.png]
Poison Fire

My Salazzle will be nicknamed Moansi, a corruption of mo'o, meaning lizard in Hawaiian, and Anansi, a cunning trickster in African folklore.

[Image: 250px-Bruxish.png]
Water Psychic

My Bruxish will be nicknamed Snaryrbia, a combination of the words snapper, snarl, and Eurybia, a hard-hearted goddess of Greek mythology who had mastery of the seas.

[Image: 250px-Vikavolt.png]
Bug Electric

My Vikavolt will be nicknamed Zumynis, a mashup of the Spanish word zumbido, meaning buzzing, the Nahuatl word yocatl, meaning insect, and cotinis mutabilis, a type of green scarab beetle found in Mexico.

[Image: 250px-Mudsdale.png]
Ground

My Mudsdale will be nicknamed Terajan, a fusion of the Roman earth goddess, Terra and Trojan, alluding to the horse used by the Greeks during the Trojan War.

[Image: 250px-Silvally.png]
Normal

My Silvally will be nicknamed Pseudeus, a combination of the word pseudo, meaning false or fake, and the Latin word for god, deus.
Primarina Or Decidueye ( don't know yet)

Turtonator

Crabominable

Passimian

Pallosand / Mudsdale

Shiinotic
Gonna make a glorious hair team with alolan dugtrio leading of course followed by Mega ampharos and havent decided on the rest yet :P
I haven't thought about my actual team but I'm trying to think of one made out of all pikachu.
FEAR Pikachu, etc. I haven't given it too much thought actually ...
Probably going for Decidueye + Drampa + Electivire + Vaporeon + Skarmory + Arcanine (or Thyplosion if i m lucky with the Island Scans early on)
Incineroar

Turtonator

Washiwashi

Passimian

Alola Exeggutor

Alola Ninetailes
Sylveon (tbh, its the only real pokemon you need ;p)

But if I must choose

Primarina

Alolan Ninetails

Goodra

Alolan Muk

Castform
I like to use mainly new pokemon in each new title of the series , but personally i m fond of Alolan Marowak, Kommo-o and Salazzle
I think out of all of the new pokemon, I really want to try out Toxapex for its high defenses and utility.
I was planning on using a Salandit on my team, but didn't realize that it needed to be a female to evolve  Sad

I ended up with:
Wishiwashi
Gengar
Hypno
Gumshoos
The others I kept rotating and switching them out.

Horrible team, I know LOL.