Star 
[Image: DO-_bu4V4AQYbV-.jpg]
OU MASTER RACE
In case image doesn't load
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris 

Very lucky  Tongue

GG, then
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Curse your shiny luck! I've been masuda breeding magikarps for le golden fishy for a week! I have 14 boxes of useless 5iv magikarps!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@ScottyThunder 
You're still breeding for the golden karp? Now you're making me feel bad that I got mine from a random encounter.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@ScottyThunder I have had awful luck lately, I sit at 10,000+ SRs for Totodile in Gold, I started when the games were released
OU MASTER RACE
@ScottyThunder 

remember you can use those karps to see what would be good IV's for swap breeding. you can always soft reset, swap for another pokemon to get those IV's on the baby then deny an egg to change the shiny value and continue from there. That way you get some ready for competitive baby's while shiny hunting Magikarp

How do you guarantee 5 perfect IV's? I'm breeding with two 5 IV parents and a Destiny Knot, and I'm lucky to get two on the resulting fish... Dodgy
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool

Two 6IV parents guarantee 5IV children as the destiny knot randomly chooses 5IV values from either parent to pass to the child.

In the same way if you count how many 'best' IV's you have between the two parents you can calculate the minimum number of 'best' IV's the child can have:

12 'Best' IV's = 5IV guaranteed as it copies 5 of the best IV's and leaves one to chance
11 'Best IV's = 4IV guaranteed as it may copy 4 best IV's and the one bad IV leaving the sixth up to chance
etc...

As a side note if you breed 2 6IV parents there is a relatively high chance of 6IV offspring as there are 32 IV values (0-31) to choose from on the random IV so all you need to do is hope it picks 31 and you have a 6IV offspring!

I always like to breed with my 6IV ditto first then use a 5IV breedject as soon as possible so that I can get a minimum of 4 IV's with a high chance of 5IV's on each baby born.

If you want a 6IV HA magikarp I have a few spare when my DS is repaired