Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] finally my copy of the game is coming today
wooo bout time its finally coming been watching everyone else lol cant wait to get into it beat the game an get some shineys plus alola forms n alola form shineys lol hm im pretty firm on what starter ima get but what you all think? and does the hyper training actually work?lol
Obvious Choice is LITten [Image: litten.png]

and here is some hyper training info :
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/hypertraining.shtml
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Dec 14, 2016, 08:52 AM)OGaryOak Wrote: Obvious Choice is LITten [Image: litten.png]

and here is some hyper training info :
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/hypertraining.shtml

yea that was gonna be my firm choice lol but is there a way to get the rest in game as well like usual?
i got a couple 6 Perfect IVs of all Starters that i obtained through Rigorus breeding efforts  :D

i would be happy to hook you up with which ever 2 you dont end up choosing 
or all 3 if you want perfect IVS of all 3 starters !!
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Dec 14, 2016, 12:58 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: i got a couple 6 Perfect IVs of all Starters that i obtained through Rigorus breeding efforts  :D

that would be nice start out with all 3 starters haha but im hoping to have my starter shiny love the 6 iv tho
(Dec 14, 2016, 01:03 PM)BanditSin Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2016, 12:58 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: i got a couple 6 Perfect IVs of all Starters that i obtained through Rigorus breeding efforts  :D

that would be nice start out with all 3 starters haha but im hoping to have my starter shiny love the 6 iv tho

i might just make my own of all three lol same lvl at 5 perfect stats tho n shiney n just go thru the game lol that way i have all the starters n dont need to worry bout which is best for what lol then ill breed out n chain the rest as i go