Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] i need some help :P
im on the elite four and i just realized how weak i am. i need a strong pokemon to beat them plz! i just want to borrow it ill give it back as soon as im done. thank you!
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
hmm i win elite four is by only used alot revive, full restore and max revive for just for the grass type starter and you need to feed him(play with pokemon and feed them got give good effect example: sturdy)

i bring 1 legendary , grass type starter and 4 backup reviver to win elite four with troll xD
(the problem of my build is at only at champion(that Braviary is the problem only)
(Nov 26, 2016, 07:55 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: hmm i win elite four is by only used alot revive, full restore and max revive for just for the grass type starter and you need to feed him(play with pokemon and feed them got give good effect example: sturdy)

i bring 1 legendary , grass type starter and 4 backup reviver to win elite four with troll xD
(the problem of my build is at only at champion(that Braviary is the problem only)

i forgot to play with my pokemon before hand *facepalm*. ive done it with decidueye but not with the others. anyways ill add your friend code and i would appreciate the pokemon :D of course i will give them back. adding your fc now
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
dude sorry that i cant pass u my pokemon at the moment... but i can breed them for u Smile
(breeding the starter for u ,i on the way to that stupid tree so i cant see any iv at the moment and i cant borrow u :x..
but still it just a starter carried game.. so yea...