Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity
(Dec 7, 2016, 07:46 PM)Planet_Azumarill Wrote: Just wondering, why don't you just go collect all of the zygarde cells and cores? There a few location guides on youtube for it.

my sister took out my cart for pokemo sun before i could save all the cells i collected, so i just gave up. i also forgot which cells i lost when my sister made me lose most of my save. i also lost Tapu Fini, which was a PAIN to catch. like, a few weeks worth of time wasted trying to catch that darn thing.
Well if you want to be lazy then you could GTs the cells each of the dog zygarde cells is worth 10 so that means if your completely lazy you would need 10 dogs then disassemble them and go find the cell cores then you can construct to get the zygarde you want
(Dec 8, 2016, 05:47 PM)assclapninja Wrote: Well if you want to be lazy then you could GTs the cells each of the dog zygarde cells is worth 10 so that means if your completely lazy you would need 10 dogs then disassemble them and go find the cell cores then you can construct to get the zygarde you want
so you mean if i get all the cores and get 10 zygarde 10%s  i could get a zygarde with power construct?