Pokemon Forever
[S/M] looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [S/M] looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity (/Thread-SUN-MOON-looking-for-a-zygarde-with-power-construct-abillity)

Pages: 1 2

looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - TheRealMew - Dec 6, 2016

Hello! this is my first thread on Pokemon Forever, so im pretty new. But thats not the point. Im looking for a zygarde with the Power Construct abillity. Im not sure what to trade for it, but maybe a kartana or buzzwole, as i have some of those.

RE: looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - assclapninja - Dec 6, 2016

(Dec 6, 2016, 03:52 PM)TheRealMew Wrote: Hello! this is my first thread on Pokemon Forever, so im pretty new. But thats not the point. Im looking for a zygarde with the Power Construct abillity. Im not sure what to trade for it, but maybe a kartana or buzzwole, as i have some of those.

I'm sorry but that's isn't a fair trade to get that zygarde you have to collect 95 regular cells then 5 core cells it took forever to get and I just don't see that to be a fair trade

RE: looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - TheRealMew - Dec 6, 2016

(Dec 6, 2016, 04:18 PM)assclapninja Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2016, 03:52 PM)TheRealMew Wrote: Hello! this is my first thread on Pokemon Forever, so im pretty new. But thats not the point. Im looking for a zygarde with the Power Construct abillity. Im not sure what to trade for it, but maybe a kartana or buzzwole, as i have some of those.

I'm sorry but that's isn't a fair trade to get that zygarde you have to collect 95 regular cells then 5 core cells it took forever to get and I just don't see that to be a fair trade

sorry is there anything else you might want?

RE: looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - Wicked13 - Dec 6, 2016

I got one I'd trade for 6 breedjects (if you have any) Smile

RE: looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - TheRealMew - Dec 6, 2016

(Dec 6, 2016, 04:23 PM)Wicked13 Wrote: I got one I'd trade for 6 breedjects (if you have any) Smile

what are breedjects? Huh

RE: looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - Space - Dec 6, 2016

Breedject mons will be generally good mons but may not have the right ivs for the Pokemon for example a timid Gengar with no special attack and no speed but maxed in everything else.

(Dec 6, 2016, 05:13 PM)Space Wrote: Breedject mons will be generally good mons but may not have the right ivs for the Pokemon for example a timid Gengar with no special attack and no speed but maxed in everything else.
oh
in this case, no. i dont have any

(Dec 6, 2016, 05:36 PM)TheRealMew Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2016, 05:13 PM)Space Wrote: Breedject mons will be generally good mons but may not have the right ivs for the Pokemon for example a timid Gengar with no special attack and no speed but maxed in everything else.
oh
in this case, no. i dont have any

i might get i few breedject littens though

RE: looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - TheRealMew - Dec 7, 2016

anyone willing to trade one?

RE: looking for a zygarde with power construct abillity - Planet_Azumarill - Dec 7, 2016

Just wondering, why don't you just go collect all of the zygarde cells and cores? There a few location guides on youtube for it.