Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] looking for someone to help with dex-filling (free shiny to first who helps)
@twisted-kitsune Yes!!!  I'm on Discord all the time my U/N is Inhuman Feces#0663

Edit: I'm in the Discord server as Jess [2294-4959-2116]
(Apr 8, 2017, 10:19 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: @PokeLover121 i am willing to trade it back after!

@RetroTyphlosion thad be great! i can meet almost any time, just lemme know when!

@lelcharmander uh, i dont seem to see your friend code ^^'
kk
We missed each other again...ill try to be online same time i send u the pm?
(Apr 10, 2017, 08:33 PM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2017, 05:02 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Apr 8, 2017, 10:19 AM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: @PokeLover121 i am willing to trade it back after!

@RetroTyphlosion thad be great! i can meet almost any time, just lemme know when!

@lelcharmander uh, i dont seem to see your friend code ^^'

Hey! I should be able to get with you in Festival Plaza. In fact, I should be open all night. Just send the word and we'll trade!

@RetroTyphlosion ahh if your still open im here!

@twisted-kitsune Hey, sorry I missed you yesterday. I have the day off today, though, so I should be able to get with you.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion ahh im so sorry that i keep missing you, if you have a discord or a skype we can chat on, i respond MUCH faster there!
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
Hi....i just sent u my full discord id...it looks like tag is also needed to add someone there