Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sableye And A Tournament
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum but I am no n00b, I played pokemon a lot when I was a kid and then for some reason stopped. I recently got a 3ds and bought a copy of alpha sapphire about a week ago and I have some ideas.

Anyways, would anyone be interested in a tournament that I would set up and manage? Maybe 16 players or so and if people are willing maybe a shiny pokemon as the prize? if you are interested let me know below and drop your friend code. Smile

I was also wondering if anyone has tips on the masuda method? I have been using it for the last day or so and I bred around 90-120 weedle but I had no luck.

Finally I am looking for a Sableye with prankster so if anyone has one (Decent IV's would be great) I will offer a trade.

Thanks,
Ozzy
Setting up tourneys can work really well on here. I suggest you get to know some of the people that are on here all the time by getting involved with this thread!

http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...tle-Nights
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I have done now, Thanks!
For masuda method I heavily recommend shiny charm if you can get it. It's not as bad as you think it is to get but when breeding I got a shiny weedle and a shiny Bronzor without even trying. I would offer the weedle but it has a serious nature Sad
Ah thanks mate, dw about the weedle keep it for yourself!