Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sandstorm Suggestions?
I am currently creating a Sandstorm team for doubles team that is yet to be completed, I need suggestions for a powerful team to use. All I have trained ,as of right now, is my Stoutland with Sand Rush. Any suggestion is appreciated, as long as it makes my Sand Team powerful. Thanks! ^.^ kappa
for my random sandstorm team I use:

Lucario
252 special attack, 252 speed, 4 attack
Nasty plot, shadow ball,aura sphere, D pulse

Tyranitar with smooth rock
252 hp 252 special def and 4 attack
Stealth rock, stone edge, thunder wave,crunch.

Klefki with prankster
252 HP 252 Def 4 SPAtk
Spikes, Toxic, Dazzling Gleam, Protect

Garchomp (Mega)
252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 SPAtk
Outrage, Earthquake, Iron Head, Fire Blast

been planning to add in Terrakion choice scarfed and Alakazam with Magic Guard however I dropped the idea of having this team to continue building it so i only mess about with the above 4
If you are thinking about using a sand team, the first two Pokemon that come to mind are Tyranitar and Excadrill. Obviously we need Tyranitar as our main sand setter while Excadrill had the option to run either Sand Rush or Mold Breaker for its ability. Now Togekiss is a fantastic redirection Pokemon as it ensures Excadrill can get a free attack attck off while Toge just uses Follow Me. Gastrodon can work well here as it soaks up any incoming water attacks with its Storm Drain Ability. Cresselia is another support mon that can help with speed control and utility Helping Hand for its teammates.
I made one as an attempt at the new format and new pokemon that can be used (aka Excadrill and Gastrodon). I made it with 2014 meta in mind and never 2015 meta like Superpower Landorus-T, Low Kick Mega-Kanga, Terrakion and Conkeldurr would threat the team. But hopefully my attempt at it gives you ideas. In retrospect, I would try Mega-Salamence with it.
My Sand Team
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...lease-Rate