Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Seeking to borrow: Type Null + Slivally (For the sake of dex completion)
(Nov 27, 2016, 11:01 AM)pyrop3 Wrote: Wait so let me just make sure, are you giving me him or letting me use him for the dex? :o

your going to use him for the dex or use him to get silvally?
Both potentially? If you want him as Null thats fine by me Ill just return him after. (because I also need Silvally for the dex)
(Nov 27, 2016, 11:03 AM)pyrop3 Wrote: Both potentially? If you want him as Null thats fine by me Ill just return him after. (because I also need Silvally for the dex)

okay you can return it when your done
wait so you'd like to keep him as Null or can he evolve?
(Nov 27, 2016, 11:06 AM)pyrop3 Wrote: wait so you'd like to keep him as Null or can he evolve?

you can evolve it and return it to me later
Sweet thank you so much. Online now whenever you're ready.
(Nov 27, 2016, 11:08 AM)pyrop3 Wrote: Sweet thank you so much. Online now whenever you're ready.

in the festival
Awesome thank you so much. Ill return him in like 10 minutes? Just gonna give him that bean and level him up. It means so much that you'd do this.
(Nov 27, 2016, 11:16 AM)pyrop3 Wrote: Awesome thank you so much. Ill return him in like 10 minutes? Just gonna give him that bean and level him up. It means so much that you'd do this.

do you have any pokemon i can resgister in my pokedex?
PM me a list. I also forgot trading wipes friendship out hahaha. Ill return him ASAP.