Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Share your battle codes here!
Have the VS. Recorder? Want to share an epic battle with us? Well here's the thread to do it!
To post one use this guideline

Battle code:
Type of battle:
Twitch name of the person you faced:

*If you faced off with someone from the community be sure to include their twitch name!
If it was just on battle spot then don't include a name

Example post
NTAG-WWWW-WWWA-DVZX
VGC
Vs. Justin (TheJustinFlynn)
6BBW-WWWW-WWWA-CCVE
VGC
Justin Flynn
haha oh crap. might as well call this the "post your replay of Justin Losing" thread.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 5, 2014, 05:52 PM)Justin Wrote: haha oh crap. might as well call this the "post your replay of Justin Losing" thread.

Why not? kappa
Time to show off some fun inverse battles.  Wink And maybe I'll throw in some matches with Kai as well.  :P
Inverse Battles (Singles): 33SG-WWWW-WWW7-JCMM , V7FW-WWWW-WWW7-JC7X
VS. Kai (Jolteon92) Flat Singles: EJYW-WWWW-WWW6-UJ5B , 4SEG-WWWW-WWW9-7KNX
And just cause I feel like being nice, here is a Multi Battle where I was on Justin's team  :D : KWNG-WWWW-WWW5-AMLG
(Nov 5, 2014, 07:38 PM)zenophobia Wrote: Time to show off some fun inverse battles.  Wink And maybe I'll throw in some matches with Kai as well.  :P
And just cause I feel like being nice, here is a Multi Battle where I was on Justin's team  :D : KWNG-WWWW-WWW5-AMLG

Thankyou. Now we don't have to name the thread "here's a battle of me beating Justin" kappa
(Nov 5, 2014, 07:42 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Nov 5, 2014, 07:38 PM)zenophobia Wrote: Time to show off some fun inverse battles.  Wink And maybe I'll throw in some matches with Kai as well.  :P

Thankyou. Now we don't have to name the thread "here's a battle of me beating Justin"  kappa

More like, "here's a battle of me beating Kai," at least in my case. :P
(Nov 5, 2014, 07:50 PM)zenophobia Wrote:
(Nov 5, 2014, 07:42 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

Thankyou. Now we don't have to name the thread "here's a battle of me beating Justin"  kappa

More like, "here's a battle of me beating Kai," at least in my case. :P
We will just name it noobs beating pros kappa
(Nov 5, 2014, 07:31 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Nov 5, 2014, 05:52 PM)Justin Wrote: haha oh crap. might as well call this the "post your replay of Justin Losing" thread.

Why not?  kappa

Sounds like a great idea. Everyone needs to battle Justin now so they can see him lose kappa
Well this was obvious against someone who doesn't do doubles a lot but still: Winning a game 4-0 without losing 1 hitpoint is pretty op. Kappa
Sorry about the bad quality. I should really collect some money for a capture card lol.

Also this might spoil a bit what I will bring to my next VGC tournament if I ever get a spot/if all these pokemons still will be legal in 2015. Trick room teams ftw