Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Abra!
So this might not belong in friend safaria but I got my first friend safarai shiny today and it was Abra! I had a trapinch just in case and my first quick ball worked!

What was your first shiny/ friend safaria shiny?
That's awesome! Congrats on that first Friend Safari shiny! I remember mine--I actually posting it on the forums too I was so excited--it was a shiny Ponyta that I nicknamed NyteMare! Shiny Abra is sooo cool though! Hey, if you ever want to evolve it just let me know and I'll help! I already have a shiny Alakazam so I promise I wouldn't run off with it lol xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
thanks @devilmoth I will wait till you are on thanks!
@Fliny Smile I'm online right now.... send me a trade whenever and I'll be more than happy to help ya out hehe  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
My First shiny was my shiny swanna at 3 am i decided as a joke to try pokeraadar and after 1  encounter the shiny spot showed up and shiny ducklet appeared and now its part of my team and a beautiful lv 100
My first shiny was a green Golbat in Pokemon Gold version! In Omega Ruby it was at Manatric. Congrats for you though!
My first shiny and just like Zapdos Rocks I got it on the 1st go, although mine was an octillery and I was so amazed at it becasue I had never seen a shiny before
*because* :P
My first shiny was a shiny metapod in the ilex forest in hg Smile My first friend safari shiny was a shiny pachirisu Smile