Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Charm Acquired!
At 48 hours of game time I got my Shiny Charm thanks to Pokemon Bank and GTS! I got this one several hundred hours earlier than in X.
[Image: 5dtjld.jpg]
Hi leftwingzero! Do you think you could help me also complete my Pokedex? Smile
Thats awesome left
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Nice, I wish I had the motivation to complete it for the charm, but I'm far far too lazy :P
I can never seem to find decent trade offers for Pokemon I need too, they're always asking for silly trades, even when I filter them to Pokemon I own...
At least I've got a lot I can trade across from my Pokemon X and Pokemon Y :D
(Dec 8, 2014, 11:34 PM)Justang Wrote: Hi leftwingzero! Do you think you could help me also complete my Pokedex? Smile

Sure! Which Pokemon do you need? I could cycle them through with you so your dex counts them as caught.
Grats!
It helps tons when doing shiny hunting by DexNav chains imo.
Took me lot of time to finish and i did it recently, had to trade for most of those guys that needs to be holding items and trade them to evolve. But its definitely worth it!
dex nav has actually made it a realistic goal for me to go for the charm after i'm done sr'd rayquaza for an insane iv spread XD
(Dec 9, 2014, 12:43 PM)Sam_XIII Wrote: Grats!
It helps tons when doing shiny hunting by DexNav chains imo.
Took me lot of time to finish and i did it recently, had to trade for most of those guys that needs to be holding items and trade them to evolve. But its definitely worth it!

I'm looking forward to it. My X card was so lucky in finding shinies, but none yet in Omega Ruby.
(Dec 9, 2014, 01:18 PM)evilsabre Wrote: dex nav has actually made it a realistic goal for me to go for the charm after i'm done sr'd rayquaza for an insane iv spread XD

Good luck on the Rayquaza!
(Dec 9, 2014, 04:39 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Thats awesome left

Thanks buddy!