7 30.43%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Showdown Week 1: Ho-oh vs Metagross
Wait we can win of these? Ooh.

Ho-oh is the better shiny because I said so Kappa
OU MASTER RACE
This is the popular vote but...Ho-oh is way better! I think Metegross is cool too, but Ho-oh's gold body and silver tail feathers are amazing The red tips on the wings also look great!

I like metagross's shiny but i think the blue X on it's mega's face is just ugly...
Gotta go with metagross as a shiny hunter i hold a higher respect for pokemon that appear shiny in the anime unlike Ho-oh metagross appeared shiny in the anime more than once.
[Image: latest?cb=20150225010122]

i don't dislike shiny Ho-oh though to tell the truth
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
It looks like Ho-oh is going to steal the win! There's still nearly two days of voting left so if you don't want to see Metagross go down in the first round make sure to give your support and vote. Thanks for all of the entries to win the shiny Ho-oh or Metagross! I'll pick the winner tomorrow (Friday) and will announce them in the Shiny Showdown week 2 which should begin this Saturday. Good luck Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
^ Don't listen to this guy, Ho-Oh is better Kappa
OU MASTER RACE
Wasn't the Ho-oh in the first anime episodes shiny, though..?
Used to have a ho-oh sadly. Had to get sun version, but any ways sacred flame, sunny day, flame plate equals a melted Metagross hahahahaha. I wish I had my Phoenix back, sad day for me my friends..

Ohh by the way watch out for rockslide..dirty dirty Metagross...>_>
(Sep 16, 2017, 09:14 AM)Keeghan Wrote: Used to have a ho-oh sadly. Had to get sun version, but any ways sacred flame, sunny day, flame plate equals a melted Metagross hahahahaha. I wish I had my Phoenix back, sad day for me my friends..

Ohh by the way watch out for rockslide..dirty dirty Metagross...>_>

My sis has this team of cutesy kawaii pokemon like gardevoir, roserade, and then...  her "baby": a huge,  mega-evolved,  level 100 giant sparkly death-crab that she beats us down with.  I feel ya.  I have mixed feelings for Metagross: fear and dislike.  To think I helped her chain that thing lol