Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny for shiny
I have the following shiny pokemon I'm willing to trade away for other shiny pokemon, anyone else interested?

Zoroark
Machamp
Rayquaza
Metagross
Gyarados
Xerneas
Lycanroc (Midday)
@lukelukeluke are you willing to trade your shiny lycanroc for a shiny pancham?
Would you be willing to trade the shiny metagross for a shiny palassosand or psyduck?
(Mar 27, 2017, 06:58 AM)Boomer_Nova Wrote: @lukelukeluke are you willing to trade your shiny lycanroc for a shiny pancham?

yeap sure thing! add me up and tell me when you're online
(Mar 27, 2017, 07:04 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: Would you be willing to trade the shiny metagross for a shiny palassosand or psyduck?

i'll trade you the metagross for the palossand Smile add me up and tell me when you're online
ok adding you now! i'll be on in a few
(Mar 27, 2017, 07:30 AM)HCSwimmer31 Wrote: ok adding you now! i'll be on in a few

im online now, whats your IGN?
its Flocka
Are you willing to trade your shiny Gyarados for a shiny Porygon2? (or porygonZ since I have the item that makes it evolve when it is traded).
(Mar 27, 2017, 07:53 AM)AniMangelo Wrote: Are you willing to trade your shiny Gyarados for a shiny Porygon2? (or porygonZ since I have the item that makes it evolve when it is traded).

yeap sure thing, I would rather the porygon Z, add me up and tell me when you're online