Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny hunting graveler and Legendary s
Recently ive been shiny hunting a bit more and im wondering how to get a shiny gravelver.The reason for this is that I found one last year but it used explosion so I want to try to get another one . The question is that how do you get one in a horde without the others killing it. I know that they use bulldoze or earthquake iirc and that damages one another so I would use Telekinesis but the thing im unsure of is do they use explosion in the horde and would skill swaping telepathy from a gardevoir to the shiny graveveler prevent it from the others from knocking it out?

And about the legendarys my main concern is that when I do find a shiny lengendary it would run out of pp and faint it self. So im asking if this would be a soultion for this? My plan is to get a harvest Exeggutor with skill swap so I can change the lengendarys ablity to harvest and trick a leppa berry to it with alakazam would it work and also put sunny day so it can always harvest.So the legendary would never run out of pp and I can catch it without fail.Would it work?
I'm not to sure about the shiny geodude/graveller I guess it'd just be luck to try and continue chaining them. I feel like once you've found a shiny legendary just have a false swiper or a sleep powder Pokemon and throw super balls at it till you catch it, oh and make sure you've definitely got enough super balls or whatever you're using.