Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny !
(Oct 22, 2015, 11:44 AM)Nimthiel Wrote: Congrats! When I was a kid my first shiny was a spheal. I almost ran away cause it was male, and I wanted the pink/purple speal to be female since it was cute. Thank god I didn't  xD  I've kept him through every game ever since and love him to bits  <3  shiny Tentacool is so...cool! I want to go out and try for one now  :3  I do have a goal to get at least one shiny from every method, maybe this one will be for chain fishing if you can fish for it in this game.

Congrats on the IV's too, its not easy, and thats amazing luck with the klefki too~

thanks! and yes you can chain fish tentacool in many places in ORAS but you might get a couple of magikarp shinies before who knows lol. There is no place to encounter tentacool 100% all the time. Im not 100% sure but anyways good luck !
Thanks for the luck, I'll need it. GOLDEN FISH HYPE! haha wouldn't mind both
I remember my first shiny, it was a golden mightyena and sadly I OHKO'ed it. I cried for the first time that night. Also GL with that shiny tentacool
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Oct 22, 2015, 10:38 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: I remember my first shiny, it was a golden mightyena and sadly I OHKO'ed it. I cried for the first time that night. Also GL with that shiny tentacool

I got it already, thats why I posted that. lol