Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny !
Star 
FINALY! I have been breeding this bad boy for more then 2 weeks looking for a perfect one and here it is !!

[Image: fb3XhH3.gif]

Tentacool
Ability : Liquid Ooze
IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31 Yes 6 Effing IVS
Nature : Modest
Egg Move : Confuse Ray
and SHIIIIIIIIINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
gratz :DDD
Congrats! I remember it a tentacool was my first shiny, I was just surfing and met him I even used him in the local tournament
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

tentacool was my first shiny too ! Back then it was Fire Red, we've come a long way !
i got 3 shiny tentacool but i wanted a shiny 6iv modest with liquid ooze and i finaly got it lol
Congrats
OKAY IM DONE LMFAO I JUST GOT A KLEFKI SHINY 6IVS BOLD PRANKSTER AFTER 16 EGGS RIP

[Image: 6D8v4Ed.gif]

im done. im done
(Oct 22, 2015, 06:46 AM)Ben Drowned Wrote: FINALY! I have been breeding this bad boy for more then 2 weeks looking for a perfect one and here it is !!

Tentacool
You have a,azing perseverance
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 22, 2015, 11:26 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 22, 2015, 06:46 AM)Ben Drowned Wrote: FINALY! I have been breeding this bad boy for more then 2 weeks looking for a perfect one and here it is !!

Tentacool
You have a,azing perseverance

thanks lol, when I breed I want the perfection nothing else. it has to be 5ivs + with the - for the good stats, good nature and the egg move needed. Shiny is just a bonus.
Congrats! When I was a kid my first shiny was a spheal. I almost ran away cause it was male, and I wanted the pink/purple speal to be female since it was cute. Thank god I didn't  xD  I've kept him through every game ever since and love him to bits  <3  shiny Tentacool is so...cool! I want to go out and try for one now  :3  I do have a goal to get at least one shiny from every method, maybe this one will be for chain fishing if you can fish for it in this game.

Congrats on the IV's too, its not easy, and thats amazing luck with the klefki too~