Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Should I buy Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire
I plan to get either ruby or sapphire when I go get darkrai at gamestop, but i'm not so sure on which one to buy, so which one do you guys think I should buy? 

(also when I do get either of those games, do you guys think I should SR to get a shiny starter?) :D
They're both literally (almost) the same.
But, if you have the same taste as I do, go for Alpha Sapphire.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
If you want a Groudon, Palkia, Ho-oh, Latios, Reshiram and Tornadus exclusive then go for Onega Ruby.

If you want Kyogre, Dialga, Lugia, Latias, Zekrom and Thundurus exclusive then go for Alpha Sapphire. 

Note: Team Aqua is enemy in Alpha Sapphire and Team Magma is enemy in Omega Ruby.

Otherwise they are exactly the same.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
pokemon sun and moon are coming out this year so i think you should save or something but i recommend omega ruby
Both KappaHD
Decide by looking up the exclusive Pokemon
I got Omega Ruby
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Personally, I prefer Alpha Sapphire, but it's up to you.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
I would personally go with Alpha Sapphire, but if you want to experience an awesome story-line (magma-wise) go with Omega Ruby (or both if you're completely unsure b/c of pkmn exclusives).

As for the shiny starters, go for it then I think they're not shiny locked so
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
Alpha sapphire is my pick, I plan on trading for any version exclusives, since not catching them doesn't bother me Smile
Judging by the version exclusives i would grab OR