Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sneaking back in
Hey all. Been a long while since I've been on, but I've been a member since 2014, but life and other games draw me away. When I'm on and active I am a breeder, but I do like to battle for fun, even if I am mediocre at it. I play games on Playstation, the DS and my PC.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I wander in here periodically to see what everyone is up to and always find new people, old friends and familiar faces. This is the first time I've been on in a while and I don't see a lot of the old faces. @Justin How you doing brother? @AbruptFury I just noticed you added me to the buddies list, which I didn't even know existed. Sorry Tongue Who else is still around?
[Image: ayQUexh.gif]
Welcome back! Although you may not get the expected reunion, most of the old members and mods left a while back.

We're still the same old community though, even if we're smaller than we used to be.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@Vectorshot 

Welcome back, although seeing as I joined only last year it is more of a first meeting than a reunion so it's nice to meet you  Tongue

Well, Slec and Elly has returned in the Discord Channel. Hahaha~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
I pretty much figured that life happened for a lot of people. I also figure there are quite a few like me who just can't seem to get into Sun and Moon. Can't really place my finger on it, but I get bored of it really quickly. It does have some of the best pokemon in the series so far though.