Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

So This Happened ;~;
[Image: 1934496_1267224926636690_662746158513257...e=57192308]
So on Christmas Eve, I got a present from my grandma a day early, both Tri Force Heroes & Shovel Knight. But as you can see, before I could try out either of my new games, both screens broke somehow, so I can't do anything unless I borrow my uncle's 3DS or get a new one. Help? ;~;
1 like = 1 prayer

--EDIT--

Much feels, Im sorry man. Hopefully your uncle lets you use his until you get it fixed or get a new DS
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
whoa that must be painful
sorry bout your bad luck
like eevee said hopefully u can get a new DS or get it fixed
3DS is better than 2DS obv lol cause it can close and theres less chance of it breaking
Ouch.
This is kind of painful to look at.
Still, I am hoping you best of luck with buying a new 3DS.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Ahaww. Thats a massive shame!!

I'm sure you can get it fixed! Or at least borrow your uncles!

With two amazing games as well! It is a shame...

There's a light at the end of the tunnel though! Keep your head up!
I think you can give the 2DS back to Nintendo and they might fix it maybe?
(Dec 28, 2015, 02:17 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: I think you can give the 2DS back to Nintendo and they might fix it maybe?

This is the best advice. Especially if it came out of the box that way. If it's brand new you'll be able to use the warranty to nintendo(best to go on their website and look it up, you'll need probably the reciept from the store and the 2ds handy for its serial#) OR if it's either used or out of warranty but still recently bought you could check with the store it came from to see if it could be exchanged.

My main advice though: If maaaaaaybe the screens were cracked after it was opened.... don't tell them that and they may still fix it. Maybe it's a little dishonest.... but you deserve to have your ds and they can afford to fix it XD
Ermergerd sergnercher
(Dec 28, 2015, 02:30 PM)bradar485 Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2015, 02:17 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: I think you can give the 2DS back to Nintendo and they might fix it maybe?

This is the best advice. Especially if it came out of the box that way. If it's brand new you'll be able to use the warranty to nintendo(best to go on their website and look it up, you'll need probably the reciept from the store and the 2ds handy for its serial#) OR if it's either used or out of warranty but still recently bought you could check with the store it came from to see if it could be exchanged.

My main advice though: If maaaaaaybe the screens were cracked after it was opened.... don't tell them that and they may still fix it. Maybe it's a little dishonest.... but you deserve to have your ds and they can afford to fix it XD

Ya, who cares! XD It's $130 down the drain! Smile I would just send it back to Nintendo and tell them to fix it. :P
(Dec 28, 2015, 02:37 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2015, 02:30 PM)bradar485 Wrote:

Ya, who cares! XD It's $130 down the drain! Smile I would just send it back to Nintendo and tell them to fix it. :P

Actually, I've had the 2DS for a few years now.
(Dec 29, 2015, 09:11 AM)MrTripleNipple Wrote: Actually, I've had the 2DS for a few years now.

Well.... that sucks. I'm almost in the same boat with a crack slowly forming along the right hinge of my 3ds. Why do we have to love something so much that breaks so easily?

And when did nintendo stop making their handhelds out of unbreakable "nintendium"? I think when the slim ds's came out. Because the old fat boy ds could take a beating and so could all the gameboys before it. Oh nintendo... joining the ranks of sony and microsoft; cheaply manufacturing crap products for hundreds of dollars so they can get multiple sales....
Ermergerd sergnercher