Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Spoilers] Who's Hyped for Super Mystery Dungeon This Friday?
(Nov 18, 2015, 06:17 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2015, 04:59 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2015, 04:56 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I am currently and plan to continue screaming until it comes out.

dont die, we need you to destroy threads

Not gonna lie, I might disappear for a while from here if this game is any good.  kappa

True. My eyes won't be anywhere but my 3DS screen when I get this game.
I got the game! its pretty fun so far so i highly advice everyone else to give it a try
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I only have about two hours until i get my copy so don't spoil anything.
I'm so excited!!! As soon as I get more money in my bank account I plan on downloading it Smile should be either tonight or tomorrow (probably the later sadly xD)
I'm so hyped they're actually bringing back the old teams from the original series till now!!
...But since I live in Malaysia I have no idea how long I have to wait for it to be released sobz
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Ok so who's down for changing this thread to the Official Super Mystery Dungeon Thread? I guess I'll say a few things about my adventure so far. I chose to be a Froakie and my partner was chosen as Treecko. What Pokemon are you? Who's your partner?
Can anyone here tell me what 3ds theme they got if they bought the physical copy? Anyone pre-order?
Ok so 2 hours into the game and I'm already stuck. I have to enter a dungeon but I have 0 items that are useful and this particular dungeon has Pokemon that can one-shot my team and the worst part is I can't grind anywhere else!!!!! WTF!!!!!
(Nov 20, 2015, 09:54 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: Ok so 2 hours into the game and I'm already stuck. I have to enter a dungeon but I have 0 items that are useful and this particular dungeon has Pokemon that can one-shot my team and the worst part is I can't grind anywhere else!!!!! WTF!!!!!

Ok so I have items that I can use but its still annoying how the game puts you in these situations where you cant save anywhere but the start of the dungeon so you lose all your progress.
Thank God for the Progress Device!!!!!!!