Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Spoilers] Who's Hyped for Super Mystery Dungeon This Friday?
So I made it through and I'd just like to apologize fist off for the 4th post in a row and 2nd off for the rage posts. Hopefully this doesn't violate any rules and if so well, so be it.
I'm so confused as far as genders go. It seems we can choose the gender of our partner, but not us? Even more so that it asks us TWICE about if our partner is cool or cute.... the wording is a bit strange so is it possible that one of those two is meant for us? I feel like I can't start my game until I know for sure T^T doesn't seem to be anywhere on the summary page for us either. I've started my game over twice now to figure out any differences between the choices. Have they slipped up on pronouns for anyone else at all?
(Nov 20, 2015, 11:35 PM)Nimthiel Wrote: I'm so confused as far as genders go. It seems we can choose the gender of our partner, but not us? Even more so that it asks us TWICE about if our partner is cool or cute.... the wording is a bit strange so is it possible that one of those two is meant for us? I feel like I can't start my game until I know for sure  T^T  doesn't seem to be anywhere on the summary page for us either. I've started my game over twice now to figure out any differences between the choices. Have they slipped up on pronouns for anyone else at all?

The first time they ask you a gender should be for you during the personality test and the second should be right after you chose your partner Pokemon for their gender
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Im about 7 hours into the game and man is it getting good! The system of finding new partners is really cool I've gotta say. Also so far my favorite Pokemon in the Village has to be Carracosta. He's just so appealing to me for some reason.
(Nov 21, 2015, 05:25 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2015, 11:35 PM)Nimthiel Wrote: I'm so confused as far as genders go. It seems we can choose the gender of our partner, but not us? Even more so that it asks us TWICE about if our partner is cool or cute.... the wording is a bit strange so is it possible that one of those two is meant for us? I feel like I can't start my game until I know for sure  T^T  doesn't seem to be anywhere on the summary page for us either. I've started my game over twice now to figure out any differences between the choices. Have they slipped up on pronouns for anyone else at all?

The first time they ask you a gender should be for you during the personality test and the second should be right after you chose your partner Pokemon for their gender

That would make sense, but sadly I tested it many times :/ it seems that the first time is indeed for the partner, but the purpose of the second is just to confirm (again for the partner). Both of you are ambiguous, so it's really just to determine a Pikachu's tail model, but only if the Pikachu is your partner. It's impossible to have a female model as the player. I was up all night doing research and testing back and forth between combinations, it makes no difference ><
I am stuck at the Sheer Mountain Range because I died once and lost all my stuff and now i have no items or way to heal myself and I just gotta try and tank through it. Its gonna be a long while. . .
Can someone help me? I'm really far in a dungeon and i need to be saved here is the password for my help-me mail

=318-7QP=QCKX9&&XHNX
4CK-S3WSNRTT0#2W9229
2QKJ0ooMSJ+oTC55+76X
TTJoHWRSQK1K941S0+SF

Anything that looks like a capital O is a zero and the lowercase o's are supposed to be circles. They are in the symbols section.

Please help. I beg of you
I just made it to Lively Town not that long ago and I also went to another town but I won't spoil the name. But yeah its an amazing game so far.
(Nov 22, 2015, 06:07 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: I just made it to Lively Town not that long ago and I also went to another town but I won't spoil the name. But yeah its an amazing game so far.

I made it to lively town a little while ago, does thing game seem alittle tough to you? (i mean im glad its difficult unlike gates to infinity) i know i may be a tad underleveled but some of these pokemon take like 5-6 attacks to die, i swear i was fighting this machop for a mission and he had over 100 hp, its crazy, and when you die the pokemon has a chance to evolve, plus if you die completely you lose all your items
Btw i added a Spoiler warning on this thread just as heads up for people who havent played the game yet