Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Stop
So today @Swimmingpenguin791 made a thread about leaving. We or most of us are familiar with this. BUT being mean to him and being rude is not the way to tell him to not post about him leaving. What if @naitre or @Eckley or even @Justin did it? Would they be treated like that? And saying just because hes a kid is sooo rude. Im 13 almost 14 this year. PLEASE BE NICE THIS IS A FREINDLY FORUM. Thank you for your time!!!!!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Its not about him posting about leaving its about the content within the post, causing unnessesary drama to a situation that should have just been "ok, wont do it again" and also the other comments that followed with it, in the leaving thread.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
What the Duck said, it was unneeded, he could of just informed a mod to do a mass pm of a letter of farewell instead of making a post.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I understand but would've done the same thing if someone didn't tell me
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 15, 2016, 12:00 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: I understand but would've done the same thing if someone didn't tell me

Then thing is, we told him.... we pm'd him, he came online and he read it, then made the post.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Oh I understand but think everyone should not be mean that's all. Im only mad cause of the way everyone worded there replies.

uwu i can hacku
Just one question. Where is the post?
@Forest deleted

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 15, 2016, 12:09 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Forest deleted
Ugh, this is so frustating! Its even deleted? Poor guy! I know how it is to be a kid when there are older people around you, sometimes it gets really tricky! Hope he gets better soon! [Image: spheal_by_funakounasoul-d38k0w6.png]
He is just 10 years old (soon turning 11).
I mean, he doesn't think like an adult or teenager but have some mercy on the kid. Or maybe give him a 2nd chance. His reputation shouldn't have gone to waste. He did a few giveaways just to help the members on this site. I am aware he caused drama but again, he is just a kid.

What did he even do to lose his reputation?
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.