Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

team help as i dont know really how to make a team
I was wondering if someone can help me build a team around mega kang so far i have mega kang with jolly nature sucker punch return fake out and power up punch and W-rotom calm nature will o wisp hydro pump protect and thunderbolt
It probably be difficult for us to make a team that's complies to your battle style. That said I can make some suggestions regarding which Pokemon to use and whatnot.

Mega Kangaskhan and Rotom-W are a popular pair atm since Rotom-W can handle Landorus-T, Heatran, and Talonflame well while Kangaskhan wallbreaks anything that Rotom-W fears particually grass types. Still you would need a Pokemon or two to handle Grass types like Breloom or Amoonguss betters so I highly recommend a Togekiss to your team. Togekiss can deal with Fighting and Grass types well with it Serene Grace Air Slashes while supporting the team with its redirection and speed control. Togekiss pairs well with Kang since it can redirect attacks away from Kangaskhan while she gets her Power-Up Punch boost. For speed control, I think Tailwind is the way to go atm since it gives your entire party a pseudo +2 boost in their speed and can make Mega Kangaskhan even more deadly to deal with. Anyways hope this helps.
For a supporter pokemon i would add my signature Klefki This is a pokemon thats good for either double or triple and I've used him in about all my teams

Klefki @ Light clay

Light screen
Reflect
Thunderwave
Foul Play

klefki can always last a few turns so you should always be able to set up both light screen and reflect before it goes down. Normally i woul send him out right away but with your tailwind going on you could save him for when it goes out so that after you set up the screens you can start thunde waving all your opponents pokemon. Foul play was neccessary so that taunt wouldn't cripple him foul play is also perfect for getting rid of anything with Power-up punch or swords dance.
(Mar 12, 2015, 05:52 PM)Black117 Wrote: It probably be difficult for us to make a team that's complies to your battle style. That said I can make some suggestions regarding which Pokemon to use and whatnot.

Mega Kangaskhan and Rotom-W are a popular pair atm since Rotom-W can handle Landorus-T, Heatran, and Talonflame well while Kangaskhan wallbreaks anything that Rotom-W fears particually grass types. Still you would need a Pokemon or two to handle Grass types like Breloom or Amoonguss betters so I highly recommend a Togekiss to your team. Togekiss can deal with Fighting and Grass types well with it Serene Grace Air Slashes while supporting the team with its redirection and speed control. Togekiss pairs well with Kang since it can redirect attacks away from Kangaskhan while she gets her Power-Up Punch boost. For speed control, I think Tailwind is the way to go atm since it gives your entire party a pseudo +2 boost in their speed and can make Mega Kangaskhan even more deadly to deal with. Anyways hope this helps.

Thank you Smile it does help me id have one my team id have to find a build for this pokemin
also use this website to figure out your teams strengths and weakness: http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/

and this one to test it out: http://pokemonshowdown.com/
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug