Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sun Egglocke
Hello everyone, I'm looking to do an egglocke of Pokémon Sun but I need people to donate for me. Any type of eggs are accepted as I want this to be as fun and random as possible. The IVs and egg moves and such don't matter much to me, but if you're into that kind of thing I won't complain.? If you can help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys! I'll drop my friend code when people start saying they can donate.
Hey! I would like to help you and donate some eggs. I have some eggs in my Moon which I don't honestly even remember what they contain so that should increase that randomness factor. Hit me up with a PM when you're available.
Whats an Egglocke? I have a ton of extra eggs, dunno what they all are at all.
(Feb 11, 2017, 11:34 AM)Murkus Wrote: Whats an Egglocke? I have a ton of extra eggs, dunno what they all are at all.

Well, its like a Nuzlocke, except whenever you catch a new Pokemon, you replace it with an egg that you hatch

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
As a breeder, I have quite a few eggs hanging around my PC, and I would LOVE to hand some off to ya, however, I don't really remember what any of them are, so that should make it pretty interesting!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Wink 
@Colttuff I also have a few eggs that i can trade you!
But Nobody came...
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
(Feb 11, 2017, 01:51 PM)Omradem Wrote: @Colttuff I also have a few eggs that i can trade you!
But Nobody came...

Sounds good guys. My friend code is beneath my avatar and I am willing to trade whenever you guys are free
(Feb 11, 2017, 01:33 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: As a breeder, I have quite a few eggs hanging around my PC, and I would LOVE to hand some off to ya, however, I don't really remember what any of them are, so that should make it pretty interesting!

Thank you so much PM me when you're free please!