Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sun and moon
So sun and moon news is everywhere If you where like me I was lost so this thread hopefully will show you maybe something you did not know.
I wiil give there actual bio from pokemon.com or seribi.net, a picture, and some other stuff. Okay here it goes!
[Image: pokemon_sun_and_moon_scan.jpg]
Kiteruguma is a Normal/Fighting Pokemon who resembles a bear. It uses the abilities Fluffy and Klutz and can apparently “break anything in two.”
Fluffy the abilty of Kiteruguma has not bean revelead what it will do
Mimikkyu is a Ghost/Fairy type Pokemon which uses an ability called Disguise. This particular Pokemon prefers the dark due to its hatred of sunlight. It is covered in a cloth allows the Pokemon to avoid the sun. Those who try to remove the cloth covering Mimikkyu will “become afflicted with an illness.”
Disguise the ability of Mimikkyu has not bean revealed what it will do
The names are in japanese expect english ones soon!

[Image: zygarde_core_cell.png]
Each of Zygarde’s forms are made by gathering together its cell-like components called Cores and Cells. Neither Cores nor Cells have the power to battle on their own as individuals. Only when gathered together can they take action—as Zygarde.
Not much for me too say on these.

[Image: zygarde_10percent.png]
When an emergency occurs, this form can take action separately from Zygarde 50% Forme, which comprises its main body. It has just a single Core performing the functions of its brain, so it can only maintain this form for a short period of time.
10% when low will turn into 100% with better attacks and recovers HP.

[Image: zygarde_100percent.png]
Zygarde’s completed form is specialized for battle, enabling Zygarde to fight with its full power and fulfill its duty of protecting the Pokémon ecosystem.Core Enforcer is a move that only Zygarde can learn, and it can erase the Abilities of any opponents that have already used a move on the same turn that it’s used.
I also did not include 50% because it is in kalos so in my oponion a 6th gen pokemon.

[Image: magearna.png]
Magearna is a Mythical Pokémon that was created by a scientist of uncommon genius 500 years ago. Magearna has the power to perceive the emotions, thoughts, and feelings of other Pokémon. If a Pokémon is injured, Magearna will feel the other’s pain and suffering and will try as hard as it can to save that Pokémon.
This in my eyes is the first sun and moon pokemon to be released, its body looks like a pokeball witch is sweat.

[Image: tapukoko.png]
Tapu Koko is a special Pokémon that protects the area where it lives. It’s called the guardian deity of Melemele Island, one of the islands of the Alola region. Although it’s known as a guardian deity, it’s a surprisingly fickle Pokémon, and will not necessarily come to your aid if you need help.
I thought this was a legendary when I saw it at first but I plan this onto me team in the real game.

[Image: grubbin.png]
Grubbin relies on its sturdy jaw as a weapon in battle and as a tool for burrowing through the earth. Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations. By wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth, Grubbin can swing around like an actor on suspension wires!
This will be like catarpie but in 7th gen.
[Image: charjabug.png]
Charjabug stays perfectly still in preparation for Evolution, and often spends time with its body half-buried in the earth. Charjabug is able to store up electricity. It can store enough power to run a household for a whole day. The power it stores can be provided to other Pokémon, so it can also serve as a battery!
This is the evelution of grubbin.
[Image: vikavolt.png]
Vikavolt is like a fortress that zooms through the forest, firing a beam of electricity from its mouth. Its huge jaws control the electricity it blasts out.
This is a bug/electric just mentioned it because it is realy cool.
[Image: komala.png]
No one has ever seen a Komala awake. It eats, travels, and even battles while sound asleep! Its saliva can be used as medicine for the sick or sleepless, according to ancient people. They say if you take a small amount of the saliva remaining after it eats leaves, water the saliva down, and drink it, you’ll be able to sleep well.
This new pokemon looks to me like perfect plush material.
[Image: rockruff.png]
Rockruff has an excellent sense of smell, and once it has smelled an odor, it doesn’t forget it! There are tales of these Pokémon getting separated from their Trainers, then using the faintest traces of their scent to track them for days until they are reunited!
I realy like this dog pokemon, nuff said.

[Image: cutiefly.png]
Cutiefly can detect the auras of living things, including people, Pokémon, and plants. They search out flowers by the color and brightness of their auras and then gather their nectar and pollen.
This looks like a new bug who is probabaly bad,sorry you will not see this on a world champion team.
[Image: togedemaru.png]
Togedemaru is the Roly-Poly Pokémon that gathers electricity and stores it. The long needle that grows from the back of its head works as a lightning rod to attract electricity. With this reservoir of electrical energy, Togedemaru is able to release powerful Electric-type attacks!
This might be the new pickachu clone but it could also be Mimikkyu.

[Image: pikipek.png]
Pikipek can strike 16 times a second with its beak. These strikes are powerful enough to not only drill through hard wood but even shatter stone. The noises made by their blows can signal others. Some of these signals have been identified as warning signals and greetings among allies. Pikipek Trainers have grown to recognize them as well.
I have nothing to say.
[Image: bruxish.png]
Bruxish emits a strong psychic power from the protuberance on its head. When its opponents are bathed in this power, they’re stricken with terrible headaches and fall unconscious. As it emits its psychic power, it grinds its teeth loudly. When nearby Pokémon hear the sound of Bruxish’s teeth gnashing, they sense danger and flee immediately.
This thing is a hideous relacanth.
[Image: yungoos.png]
Yungoos is a big eater that is never satisfied. The majority of its long body is given over to its stomach, and its digestion is swift, so it’s always hungry. It has strong fangs, so it can crush and consume the hardest of objects.
This will be like zizagoon but alot more mad.
[Image: drampa.png]
Drampa are dragons that live alone in the mountains 10,000 feet above sea level. Since they can’t obtain the Berries they feed on at that range, they descend to the base of the mountains at dawn every day. Drampa love communicating with people and Pokémon.
This is probably the 2nd wierdest pokemon in sun and moon so far.
[Image: solgaleo.png]
Since ancient times, Solgaleo has been honored as an emissary of the sun. It is referred to with reverence as “the beast that devours the sun.” Solgaleo's body holds a vast amount of energy, and it shines with light when it's active. It has a flowing mane with a remarkable resemblance to the sun. Its signature move is Sunsteel Strike, an attack that charges at an opponent with the force of a meteor, disregarding the target’s Ability.
This is my box legendary I will pick. and what a day when the "sun" legendary is weak to fire.
[Image: lunala.png]
Since ancient times, Lunala has been honored as an emissary of the moon. It is referred to with reverence as “the beast that calls the moon.” Lunala is constantly absorbing light and converting it into energy. With its wings spread to absorb the surrounding light and glittering like a crescent moon, it resembles a beautiful night sky. Lunala’s signature Moongeist Beam attack releases an ominous beam of light that disregards the target’s Ability.
Yes also the moon legendary weak to dark.

FAQ:
The sun legendary can not be the sun pokemon because espion is that. so it is the sunne pokemon.
The moon legendary follows the same but umbreon took the moon pokemon. so it is the moone pokemon.
Sorry this post is too long so I could not put in the starters but I am sure you now them.
This took forevor so I hope you enjoyed
The rumor is that Rockruff evolves into a werewolf, sounds like something i need on my team for sure
The biggest add they have for sun and moonb for me isn't only the new pokemon but the game itself! I love the new qr code idea where you can get a qr code to register pokemon to your dex! And the new battle displays and walking displays seen in e3!
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/
I'll be honest, I'm not a very big fan of these new pokemon. I'm still gonna play the game, and maybe it's just me being 18 and getting older, but these just seem, I don't know, weird.
Definitely picking up these games when they come out!
I'll use the game's pokemon it has, until i can transfer my own lvl1 iv5-6 pokemon into the game to play the story :-) , i was thinking of using the original 3 starters and a few other Kanto pokemon.
I like some of the designs, some I'm not too excited about. I really hope they change the breeding system so it's less time consuming to breed and more rewarding as well. I'm big into battling and stuff to, so I'd like to see lots of changes come to that. I do like the knew free for all mode!