Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sup guys
Hey guys,

I've been lurking on Justin's twitch channel for a while, but decided to take a deeper plunge when ORAS released.

I've been playing pokemon ever since it came to the US back when I was a kid. My favorite generation is II, and after that I kind of stopped playing (the whole "its for kids" shtick). In college, one fateful break I whipped out the emulators and played diamond/pearl and B/W. It filled my pokemon craving, but I lost interest once again, due to the hardware limitations and lack of innovation.

I eventually got a 3DS due to Fire Emblem Awakening, and I knew X/Y was coming out the same year. My jaw dropped when I saw the leap in graphics and online infrastructure. Pokemon Stadium graphics! Holy craaap.

I picked the game up, and learned a lot about breeding/IVs/EVs/competitive gaming. I put the game down after getting bored with breeding with pretty much no foundation ( no 6 IV dittos). I picked up ORAS since i never finished ruby/sapphire back on GBA.

Seeing the hype from the world championships this year got me really hyped into the competitive side of pokemon. And now here I am! It's great to join this community, it seems awesome.
welcome sehui!
Hi Sehui! Welcome to the site!
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the site, Sehui, If there's anything I can help you with at all, feel free to ask! Smile