Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TCG] Can You Point Me in the Direction of any TCGO Threads? [BLINDxD]
Question 
Hey all Heart

I cant seem to find any recent TCGO threads on here, dont know if its discussed much any more or im being a bit ditsy "p but I've not long started playing it (few days) after all these years. Are there many people on this forum that play the game and can offer any help or just up for a general discussion about the game??  :D

Thanks for your time and attention, mucho appreciatedo!

LPnL  ")
I don't think its been talked about on here, or if it was it isn't anymore. The only time I can remember seeing anything on TCGO was back in October and that was sort of a one time thing since then I haven't seen anything for it. I personally stopped playing TCG back in '09 when I believe Lv. X was just released. Its been so long and I haven't had the time to sit down and play it again, nor the money to go out and buy some cards. But I have been thinking about going back into it. If anything start a TCGO thread, and see what happens. Who knows? Maybe the mods, or Agro will make a new section for the Pokemon TCG/TCGO. Also, if you want anyone to play with, I can. Ik a great amount of deck building, so yeah. But I will play for fun.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Me and @haelielou both actively play, her more so than I, she's really into it.
I am an avid card collector and I used to play TCGO every day. Lately I have been working more on Alpha Sapphire but I definitely still LOVE playing TCGO.
Great feedback @pritchman227 It maybe worth making a new TCG/TCGO thread then for anyone whos interested in debating or adding stuff.

Im currently working on getting 4 stars in all trainer challenges to get the free boosterpacks and also played a few versus games to get the gifts off the ladder. Currently upto 70 energy.

@haelielou  Im Loving AS and competitive online play. Stuck on 597 for National Dex  "p @VectorPRIME  Ive literally got no friends on my list in TCGO so just trying to earn the free stuff ")

Lets get somin started then guys. Ill research some YT vids and start laying out a loose thread. Try n make it for all who want to learn or has knowledge to offer !!

LPnL <3
@Fattus_Rattus I have an almost complete Living Dex so if you need some help filling out your Dex, I got you.
Also my username on TCGO is haelielou as well so you can definitely add me.
You should definitely do that man. I will help out as well on there because while I may not know all the current rules, I still know how to play.
(Mar 11, 2016, 01:17 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: You should definitely do that man. I will help out as well on there because while I may not know all the current rules, I still know how to play.

Super easy to just pick back up and get into. Even if you don't have real money for cards there's plenty of ways to earn cards and get going now. And if you do come across a few extra bucks you can buy the codes in packs of like 36 on ebay or amazon for pretty cheap, if you get into it enough Smile. I've spent upwards of 1200 dollars on @haelielou 's IRL collection over the last couple months, so we got A LOT of code cards xD

Edit: We were getting packs and EX cards and stuff in game without spending a dime before we went crazy IRL lol.
Awesome, added on TCGO n AS ") 

Yh i could do with some help in the next day or so with the Dex filling, missing about 110 mons. Need to get my hands on that shiny charm !!

Thank You @haelielou Really appreciate it

@pritchman227  n @VectorPRIME i could easily spend some money on this but dont wana get back into the habit of spending money on games x) ....OK maybe one treat to get me started loool what will 20 quid get me ??
(Mar 11, 2016, 01:22 PM)VectorPRIME Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2016, 01:17 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: You should definitely do that man. I will help out as well on there because while I may not know all the current rules, I still know how to play.

Super easy to just pick back up and get into. Even if you don't have real money for cards there's plenty of ways to earn cards and get going now. And if you do come across a few extra bucks you can buy the codes in packs of like 36 on ebay or amazon for pretty cheap, if you get into it enough Smile. I've spent upwards of 1200 dollars on @haelielou 's IRL collection over the last couple months, so we got A LOT of code cards xD

Edit: We were getting packs and EX cards and stuff in game without spending a dime before we went crazy IRL lol.

Thanks for telling me that! Its still gonna be an adjustment with dragon Pokemon being their own type now and not being dark (or normal I cant remember XD) and that what was definitely holding me back was not having cards