Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TCG] Can You Point Me in the Direction of any TCGO Threads? [BLINDxD]
20 years of playing the games and originally collected the first 151 physical cards all those years ago and 2016 is the first year I decide to learn to play TCG "p

@pritchman227  can I ask you to help me with the deck building and what some of the terminology means Please? and @VectorPRIME  can I ask for yours and @haelielou 's guidance on which packs to buy and a reliable source to get them from Please? 

I understand we maybe in different timezones and we are obviously busy in life but any help at any time will be much appreciated guys!! 

Thanks ") PLn<3
@Fattus_Rattus I will be more than willing to do that. Shoot me a PM at any time and I will look at it.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Mar 11, 2016, 08:02 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: @Fattus_Rattus I will be more than willing to do that. Shoot me a PM at any time and I will look at it.

Awesome ill work through the rest of the free stuff ( done all gold 4 stars now )and drop u a message buddy ")
@Fattus_Rattus For sure, you can PM me with any questions you have Smile @VectorPRIME and I will be glad to help out.
Awesome ") I have a few  :D