Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

are there any updates on mega stones?
I encountered a mega beedrill on battle tower..yet i dont see any way to get one...
(Dec 2, 2016, 03:44 AM)Bucsfan818 Wrote: Some you get through the game like Alakazam's stone. A lot of them i believe you can buy at the battle tree for BP. There are some that arent in the game which are any pokemon that are not in the Alola dex, including Beedrill

Probably wait for the DLC.
+ Reps
I think they will be released when pokebank launches for S/M
#LillieDefenseSquad
you get some mega-stones when u beat the battle tree the first time
Also important to note that mega stones are prohibited in the new VGC rules so if VGC is your main concern then they're negligible.
(Dec 2, 2016, 08:18 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: Also important to note that mega stones are prohibited in the new VGC rules so if VGC is your main concern then they're negligible.

Im just trying to complete the battle tree...and i got beaten by a mega beedrill..so i just wondered where can i get one..looked all over and i thought i was missing something...

im not going to participate in any tournaments..

i jist thought that if pokebank does not allow held items...how can i get some of those mega evolutions...
Thanks everyone for clearing things up...im dont get online everyday so i dont  know the recent updates..i almost forgot yhe melloeta for grn 6..
thanks again..