Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEAM REPORT] Here's Maw Team; First VGC 16 Team Report + Thoughts on the upcoming season.
Team Report or not, Us trying to help and you acting like that is uncalled for, you are not misunderstood, you are taking our opinions and throwing them in the trash, We want to help, You shut us out. Simple as that.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Dec 20, 2015, 01:06 PM)Pokeventurer Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 12:38 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 12:32 PM)Podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 12:01 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 09:06 AM)Pokeventurer Wrote: First of all, READ THE DAMN POST AGAIN!!!!!!!!111
I did said that the team wasn't perfect and had weaknesses in common. i d have means of recovery (ferrothorn) answer to primal kyogre (ferrothorn and groudon) opposing groudons (my own and landorus-i) mawile is good, to stfu, don't argue me on that, it's just so good. i have speed control (tailwind) against sun i have lando and my own don mon and ferro for water types. Nyc insulting me Smile very much appreciated! *don't forget to repeat in my next thread, stay tuned i have tons of grimer content coming out Smile*

I get you said the team wasnt perfect, but if you dont want to see criticism or help fixing it, dont post it on this site...

What Alec said, Also you do realize with Sun, you have your ferro as a MAJOR weakness to other Primal Groudons, a major problem, you need rain, not sun. Even if you have a Rain counter, Sun is more common then rain atm. Also Mawile is good I agree but don't be a butt about it like really? Hes trying to help you cause you posted in PUBLICLY. You have tailwind yes, But Tailwind doubles speed and most Pokemon still outspeed Mawile in tailwind

You are also acting very rude to Marc for suggesting changes, it was very uncalled for especially since you are very calm most of the time. So I hope you think of this when people are jerks to you, What comes around goes around, I am sorry if I offended you, but you do not need to act like this for a post of a public forum where we HELP PEOPLE.

Could not have said it better myself, thank you Owen.

Well i think once again i have been misunderstood....
Mudkip, i know that everything i'll ever do you will try to prove wrong *not being rude here, infact my reply was sort of a joke* also ifyou read the category under which the team is posted is 'TEAM REPORT' and not 'RATE MY TEAM'. Again to prove myself, the post contained my very first VGC 2016 team and i wanted to share it with you guys as it felt special to me; my teambuilding skills are trash and my teams are worse. so don't mind me posting weird stuff Smile
*OH GAWD I AM ALWAYS TAKEN WRONG!!!!1111 LIKE WUT!, AH WHATEVER.....*

Well this is hilarious. "The team is posted is 'TEAM REPORT' and not 'RATE MY TEAM'. If you expressed that the team had flaws and people want to help you fix them, what's wrong with taking a little critique? Or is it because you said 'TEAM REPORT' why you have closed your post off to criticism? If you wanted us to say something like "amazing team, so original, well done" then tough luck because the team has severe flaws (as you said), the mons and sets you have chosen have been used on the Showdown ladder (I've seen this in my experience) and it's not well done because you KNOW the team has flaws but out of pride you don't want to take correction. Stop putting yourself on a high pedestal above others or else hate and backlash is going to hit you like a truck. Learn to take criticism. Just because you don't accept it doesn't give you the right to curse at MudkipLegend

Edit : Grammar Nazi stopped by. Learn to use proper sentences and autocorrect
[Insert signature here]