Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Gible (details too long for this box)
I'm looking for a HA 5iv impish gible with stealth rock.

For Trade:
Shinies:
HA Gible 5iv
Gibel 4iv
ditto 4iv
Yungoos
Kirlia

Breedjects:
HA 5iv Adamant Starly
HA 5iv Jolly/Adamant Chimchar 
HA 5iv Impish Gible
HA 5iv Modest Eevee 

All can come with pokerus.

If anyones asking why I have the HA gibles and asking for another one its because I did all the work for a 6iv one (thats how I got the shiny gibles) and found out Stealth rock is only in gen 6. I know its a very specific task but hope its worth what I have for trade. Thanks again

Nintendo Network ID: TheMiracleMaker
Nickname: Zero
FC: 2423-2669-3263
Stealth rock for Gible only by Move Tutor in BW2 and ORAS im lf for one too ^^
What do you want for the shiny one?
(Nov 5, 2017, 10:27 AM)ShinyHunterForLife Wrote: What do you want for the shiny one?

Im sorry? I don't understand the question. I'm looking for a 5iv HA impish gible. I can trade any of the shinies for that. If you have it then please specify which shiny you want and if you want it to have pokerus as I also have that. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were asking.
I don't have a 5 iv and ha gibel but I wanted to ask if you want to trade any shiny for something else excpet that
(Nov 5, 2017, 01:30 PM)ShinyHunterForLife Wrote: I don't have a 5 iv and ha gibel but I wanted to ask if you want to trade any shiny for something else excpet that

There isn't much else I'm looking for at the moment. Sorry about that.
(Nov 5, 2017, 01:40 PM)TheWishMaker Wrote:
(Nov 5, 2017, 01:30 PM)ShinyHunterForLife Wrote: I don't have a 5 iv and ha gibel but I wanted to ask if you want to trade any shiny for something else excpet that

There isn't much else I'm looking for at the moment. Sorry about that.

Okay
Do u still need that pokemon?
(Nov 5, 2017, 11:30 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: Do u still need that pokemon?

Yes please, it would be greatly appreciated.
Come in here Smile
https://discord.gg/kJRwYv3