Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TOURNAMENT] Amethyst 0mega Presents: Little Hail Cup 2017!
@Hatonacat

Hey, Hatonacat.

For the purposes of this tournament, both legal and legitimate pokémon will be allowed. However, if you're having difficulty breeding a pokémon, you can always ask one of the members of Amethyst 0mega to help you out. Just make sure they're not also competing in LHC.

Hope that helps you!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

cool idea, are you gonna make a tour for all weathers? that would be fun. i can't participate in this one but i'll look forward to the next tours Smile
@"yung lord"

Actually, @LittleFoxS and I were bouncing around ideas for several tournaments. Our favorites were this one, Little Fossil Cup, and Little Sandbox Cup. We like unevolved pokémon, I guess.Blush

I'm sure we can come up with more, though. We've no shortage of ideas.

- 0kamii

Does the Self-KO clause ban moves like Explosion all together or only in tiebreaker situations?
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@0kamii hey, just got my schedule for mid terms and turns out I've got testing that whole week, so Imma have to drop out of the tourney Sad 

I'll still be available if anyone needs me to breed something for their team though!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@PerchPond

All Self-KO moves are banned, period. Thanks for asking, Perch.

@ScottyThunder

Aw, that's unfortunate. Well, I hope you'll stick around for the winner. Hope to see you once it's over. Undecided

- 0kamii

There are still 12 spots open in Little Hail Cup 2017! Make sure to register before the 19th so you can participate! Prizes are available, but they won't be revealed until the tournament begins! Make sure to leave enough time to raise your team, as well!

Thanks for paticipating, everyone! Brrrattle onwards, friends! Tongue

- 0kamii

P.S. Due to complications with participants having the new games or not, the tournament will be held on either pair of Gen 7 games. You can now participate no matter when Gen 7 game you have: Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, or Ultra Moon.

- 0kamii

some of those terms i am unfamiliar with like smogon and Sumo or whatever that is... i hope i can understand them and still participate either way

IGN: Brendan
Tournament name: DuskNoiReaper (hows that sound for a name? )
FC:1203-9800-8991
Discord name:DuskNoiReaper

(edited): i now have a discord account made. i didnt when i originally made this post. but now i do)
by 4 v 4 does it mean you can only have a team of 4 pokemon?
@Umbreon9004

Oh, gess. Sorry it took me so long to reply, Umbreon. I didn't even see this until today.

The Smogon Clauses are pretty easy to understand, their names basically tell you everything you need to know. Evasion means no evasion moves or abilities, Self-KO means no using moves like Explosion, Species means that you can't have two pokémon of the same species, etc. If you go to this link, you should be able to find them all.

Lastly, 4 v 4 means that even though you'll have a team of 6 pokémon, matches will be held with only 4 members of your team at a time. They don't have to be the same 4 each battle, but you can only use 4 per battle.

Hopefully that cleared a few things up. Feel free to keep posting if you're still confused.

- 0kamii