Grass
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TOURNAMENT] Forum Mono Type Tournament Season 1: Water
I want to enter !!
@PrincessBri unfortunately the registration for this tournament is closed and the group stages will be over in a few days. The regestration for the next one will be open soon (it's looking like it'll be for the psychic type atm) and it would be great if you take part in that Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(May 29, 2017, 01:27 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @PrincessBri unfortunately the registration for this tournament is closed and the group stages will be over in a few days. The regestration for the next one will be open soon (it's looking like it'll be for the psychic type atm) and it would be great if you take part in that Smile

YESS! And  psychic type are my specialty ! Sleepy
Hey @stephenWITNESS how are these finals going to work?
@Sideswipe626HD the two players with the most points at the end of the group stage (looking like you and me) will make it into the final. I messaged @ToxicTarrn and he said he'd be able to battle this weekend, so hopefully once you, @Tomlepanda and myself have all battled him we can start the final Smile
@stephenWITNESS oki
I am Super-Panda
Hiya! I'll be available to battle in about a half an hour, I just can't find my 3DS
DX
@Sideswipe626HD @Tomlepanda ^^^
Hey @ToxicTarrn Are you available for a battle? Sorry studying all weekend.
@stephenWITNESS I'm so sorry, but I can't battle at 6 PM GMT because I'll be out. That time zone is kind of seven hours ahead of me, so... Yeah.
I'll return around two to six hours afterward, so... If you'll still be online by then, shall we battle?