Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TOURNAMENT] March Luck of the Shines Competition
Unlucky it takes place so late at night for central european time, have fun
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Mar 19, 2018, 01:05 PM)FireTaco Wrote: Hmm...  It is taking place at 7-8 EST so that would make it 11-12 UTC for you,

Geez sorry that it is so late for you, but if you want to do your battles earlier and whoever you are going up against is ok with that I see no issue with that.

sorry about the Fire types, I will look though the list possible shinies to see if I can find one for you.

~FireTaco

@FireTaco In that case maybe it is possible for me to participate! I am 13 hours ahead of EST, so it should be around 8-9 AM here on Saturday. 

There is absolutely no problem if there are no Fire-types, there are plenty of other Pokemon that I like too so I just need to spam Fire Blasts with them XD
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall 
WELL DAMN 13 HOURS AHEAD.  I WAS WAY OFF.

Glad you can participate man. 

And I assure you that there are many-a-mons in this challenge that can use Fire Blast Tongue

Just make sure to sign up on the chol

@PerchPond 

Well like I said to Black Waterfall, "If you want to do your battles earlier and whoever you are going up against is ok with that" you can join and do some of your battles early so that you can participate with us if you want.   sorry that it is at such an inopportune time.

~FireTaco
Mawr
Showdown Name: DEBAS
Discord Name: PerchPond
Challonge Name: PerchPond
(Mar 20, 2018, 10:34 AM)FireTaco Wrote: Glad you can participate man. 

And I assure you that there are many-a-mons in this challenge that can use Fire Blast Tongue

Just make sure to sign up on the chol

@FireTaco Awesome!

I just registered on Challonge (I was getting a 'You are not authorized to see this page' error message before but now it is working!) Cool
Hey Everyone,

I'm here to give a quick Update on Tournament here.

We will now be doing a Round Robin Style of Tournament to make it easier for people in situations like PerchPond's where time restraints would keep you from participating.

So well will now be battling each other in a best of 3 style and whomever gets the most wins will be crowned the Winner.

So even if you don't win 2 battles but manage to win 1, that 1 win will still go to your total and allow you to rank higher.

This also means that time restrictions will no longer cause dirstuptions, as we can battle you can battle everyone at a time that works for you, rather than having to wait for someone to do their battles in a ladder format.

I feel this will work better for everyone, and allow you to get in more battles with everyone.  

Let me know how you feel about change, but since we are in a tounament with such a small amount of players that this change will give us all a better experience.

~FireTaco
Mawr
So it turns out that I will not be at home tonight at the time of the tournament. Is there any way I can do my battles on Sunday (tomorrow)?
OK GUYS TODAY IT THE DAY, LETS GET DOWN TO OUR BATTLES,

And make sure to DM me the replays so I can Update the Challonge.

@Black Waterfall Yeah sure man, feel free, I haven't been too strict on this whole time restraint stuff hmm?

Reguardless, I would just make sure to ask both Kris and Perch because I am unsure how their schedules work out.

~FireTaco
Mawr
@FireTaco Can you post your info like the rest of us plsssss?
SHOOT, thanks for reminding me Perch, thought posted earlier.

Showdown Name: FireTaco352
Discord Name: FireTaco
Challonge Name: FireTaco352
Mawr