Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Setting up shop + LF shiny aegislash/thundurus/greninja
Hey all, I'm going to be slowly setting up a shop/giveaway thread but I've only just completed the game having got to the oras hype abit late lol I'll be updating this daily as i breed and trade more pokemon.

If you have any freebie breedjects please let me know as i can breed them for giveaways/trades Smile

Current Giveaway: 4x adamant/speed boost torchic (5iv)

LF: Move sets don't matter but if they have them great Smile

Shiny greninja - 6iv
Protean
Hasty

Gunk shot
Ice beam
Protect
Scald

Shiny Aegislash - 5iv (no speed)
Stance change
Quiet

Flash cannon
Wideguard
shadowball
Kings shield

Shiny/Reg Thundurus - 6iv
Volt absorb
Modest

Thunderbolt
Volt Switch
Grass Knot
Hidden power ice

Reg Hydreigon(or any of its evolutions) - ivs dont matter
Levitate
Modest

FT: If you need to know movesets and specific iv's just ask. I can also breed different iv's/natures if needed.

~Shiny~

Mewtwo - Shiny/BR/6iv
Rayquaza - Shiny/BR/6iv
Lucario - Shiny/BR/6iv

~Legendary~

~5/6iv~

Torchic - Speedboost/Adamant
Litwick - Timid/Flash Fire
Litleo - Timid/Unnerve
Lapras - Bold/Shell Armor
Swablu - Naive/Nature Cure
Chikorita - Timid/Leaf Guard
Trevenant - Impish/Harvest
Charmander - Bold/Blaze
Scyther - Adamant/Technician
What's the details on the swablu? And you want the Aegislash 6IV? I have a 0Att and 0Spe BR Aegislash.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
i cleaned my post up abit lol, the swablu is 5 iv missing special atk but i can breed another if you need different ivs, and its naive/natural cure, but again i can try breeding a different nature if needed =) it has agility/dragon rush/power swap/hyper voice
(May 27, 2015, 05:06 AM)Noctis Wrote: i cleaned my post up abit lol, the swablu is 5 iv missing special atk but i can breed another if you need different ivs, and its naive/natural cure, but again i can try breeding a different nature if needed =) it has agility/dragon rush/power swap/hyper voice

I have the wide guard, shiny Aegislash. I'll take a mewtwo since I'm not keen on the swablu.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades