Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] 12 Shiny Event Yveltals
OT: XY&Z
ID: 11055

that should be its OT and ID, if not then its just a normal non legit yveltal
Every event pokemon has a special ribbon (classic or whishing, it depends) which makes it untradable via gts and wondertrade... Also, except some rare cases, you can't nickname an event pokemon according that you're not his OT (original trainer, in this case XY&Z). Say this, I assume that  your yveltals are certanly hacked/not legit. The case is closed.
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
(Nov 12, 2015, 02:20 PM)Asha Wrote: OT: XY&Z
ID: 11055

that should be its OT and ID, if not then its just a normal non legit yveltal

Everyone who can use pkhex should sets these OT and ID, and this is just minimal part of what you can do with that program. In order to be sure of the "legality" of your pokemon you should check the SID (secret ID) of the OT, the country, the meet location, the date when it was received, his memories (in ORAS you have just to talk with the girl out of Lilycove City's Pokemon Center) and, as i said before, the ribbons. Even if all of these elements seems matching, you can't be totally sure that your pokes aren't just genned by someone else. The blue pentagon doesn't mean anything, just that's "kalos born".

Here a link of good site where you can make a fast "legality/legitimate" check:
http://www.serebii.net/events/2015.shtml
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I can offer a shiny level 98 Japanese entei