Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] 6IV Shiny Latias, Terrakion, and Volt Tackle Raichu
(Jan 11, 2015, 06:54 PM)DanielJames Wrote: Have three perfect shinies up for trade. All 6IV and battle ready.
Latias has a Timid nature and knows Dragon Pulse, Psyshock, Energy Ball, and Roost.
Terrakion has a Jolly nature and knows Close Combat, Stone Edge, Earthquake, and X-Scissor.
Raichu has a Jolly nature and knows Fake Out, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, and Brick Break. (has blue pentagon)

A little hesitant to trade the Terrakion, as I love it's shiny, but I don't use it competitively much so I might as well see what offers I can get for it.

I'm currently breeding Timburrs, if you want one, you got it! Just tell me what nature and ability you'll like! And moves!
(Jan 11, 2015, 09:21 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 06:54 PM)DanielJames Wrote: Have three perfect shinies up for trade. All 6IV and battle ready.
Latias has a Timid nature and knows Dragon Pulse, Psyshock, Energy Ball, and Roost.
Terrakion has a Jolly nature and knows Close Combat, Stone Edge, Earthquake, and X-Scissor.
Raichu has a Jolly nature and knows Fake Out, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, and Brick Break. (has blue pentagon)

A little hesitant to trade the Terrakion, as I love it's shiny, but I don't use it competitively much so I might as well see what offers I can get for it.

I'm currently breeding Timburrs, if you want one, you got it! Just tell me what nature and ability you'll like! And moves!

Yes! I'm looking for an Adamant one with Guts, with a move set of Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Rock Slide (I can teach it this), and Wide Guard.
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:30 AM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 09:21 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote:

Yes! I'm looking for an Adamant one with Guts, with a move set of Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Rock Slide (I can teach it this), and Wide Guard.

Okay, I'll post when done Smile