Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] A few shiny pokemon for trade!
Rainbow 
I'm looking for any other shiny pokemon 4th gen and up, and i already have slurpuff, garbodor, rufflet, terrakion and sylveon. A melloetta would be nice as well, but i feel like thats pushing it.

Shiny pokemon i still have (getting more from my old heart gold game soon):
Torterra (taken!)
Octillery
Skitty (taken!)
Combusken
Dustox(taken)
Probopass(taken)
Ambipom (taken!)
Abra(taken)
Sharpedo (taken)

Non-Shiny pokemon I have:
Darkrai
HG raikou

Trainer name is madalene

My FC is on my page!
can I have a shiny torterra please my IGN: is Andrew and my profile on Pokémon ORAS shows megaman from ssb4 for 3ds
(Mar 6, 2015, 12:24 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: can I have a shiny torterra please my IGN: is Andrew and my profile on Pokémon ORAS shows megaman from ssb4 for 3ds

Sure thing! I'll reserve it. What do you have to offer?
Shiny cafagrigus?
i can give you a meloetta but not the shiny version because she's shiny locked unfortunately Sad i'll take the skitty if that's okay!
(Mar 6, 2015, 03:09 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i can give you a meloetta but not the shiny version  because she's shiny locked unfortunately Sad i'll take the skitty if that's okay!

Yep! Perfectly fine, thanks so much!
I can trade you shiny Durant, Vanillite, Foongus or Mime Jr for something...Skitty or Ambipom perhaps?
-sandragon13
(Mar 6, 2015, 03:58 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I can trade you shiny Durant, Vanillite, Foongus or Mime Jr for something...Skitty or Ambipom perhaps?
   -sandragon13

Ambipom probably, as skitty is taken. I'd be interested in vanillite, thanks!
(Mar 6, 2015, 03:57 PM)xthetactician Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 03:09 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i can give you a meloetta but not the shiny version  because she's shiny locked unfortunately Sad i'll take the skitty if that's okay!

she doesn't have the blue pentagon, is that okay???
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:08 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 03:57 PM)xthetactician Wrote:

she doesn't have the blue pentagon, is that okay???

Perfectly fine c: