Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Battle winner = Free shiny
Reply asap. Lets battle NO LEGENDARIES. If you win, you got a free shiny level40 Gyrados. If i win, You give me a non-crappy shiny pokemon. Hurry up because I only got one.
I have a shiny zoroark if you're interested. But is the gyarados from 6th gen?
But if you just want to battle for fun that will be good too.
Deal bro. But now I am supposed to be sleeping, and Im making a full new team. Just add my friend code (It is on my profile) and I will add you, and we will fight when I am ready. It wont took me more tan 3 days.
(Oct 12, 2015, 02:23 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: Reply asap. Lets battle NO LEGENDARIES. If you win, you got a free shiny level40 Gyrados. If i win, You give me a non-crappy shiny pokemon. Hurry up because I only got one.
Im in if we can isd non legendary ubers
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 12, 2015, 11:45 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 02:23 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: Reply asap. Lets battle NO LEGENDARIES. If you win, you got a free shiny level40 Gyrados. If i win, You give me a non-crappy shiny pokemon. Hurry up because I only got one.
Im in if we can isd non legendary ubers

And if so ill put up my lvl 5 shiny charmander from kanto
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die