Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Breedject Flabebe's
Hey everyone! So I'm really new to this and hope I'm doing this right. I'm currently hatching for a UU shiny Florges, I haven't gotten the shiny yet but I have about 300+ perfectly competitively viable Flabebe's that need homes if anybody would like one. Smile

Also, they're white flowered Smile
@Vulpixies  I feel for you, having that many of one mon consume so many of your boxes; that being said, I'll take one off your hands! ^_^ Just added ya!

If you're wanting something specific in return, then you're doing it right, however if you're just wanting to give them away, then it would probably be better suited under the "Pokemon Giveaways" section and to do the giveaway via GTS! Smile
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Sep 28, 2016, 01:58 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @Vulpixies  I feel for you, having that many of one mon consume so many of your boxes; that being said, I'll take one off your hands! ^_^ Just added ya!

If you're wanting something specific in return, then you're doing it right, however if you're just wanting to give them away, then it would probably be better suited under the "Pokemon Giveaways" section and to do the giveaway via GTS! Smile

Oh thanks!!! I'm still so new to this and am having a little trouble navigating the site lol but thank you for the heads up! Next time I do this I'll definitely go about it that route Smile
You're welcome! Glad to help :D Also, you can always delete this thread and then restart it in the Giveaway section if you wish

Also, thanks for the Flabébé! ^_^
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
@Vulpixies, I'll take one of the Flabebe.
(Sep 28, 2016, 05:47 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @Vulpixies, I'll take one of the Flabebe.

Okay sweet I added you Smile