Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Bunch of cool breedjects for trade!
Hey guys! I jsut wanted to letu know i got a bunch o breedjects lately, so i thought i'd trade them out to you guys. Here's a list of the stuff i got

HA froakie- 12 available

HA Eevee- 13 available

Rotom- 7 available

Feebas- 10 available

Phione- 7 available

Pachirisu: 9 available

SUPER RARE- Snivy CONTRARY- 4 available

(Note: If i see a lot of u guys want them I can breed more. You guys are awesome and you helped my transition to competitive so much easier. These are just how much i have available; I do have schoolwork and don't get too much time for breeding)
Unfortunately I still need some pokes so here's a list

Fake Out Lopunny
Slurpuff Unburden
Dry Skin Heliolisk
Harvest Trevanant
Porygon-2 Good Nature
Infiltrator Noivern
Gyrados (for mega)
Multiscale Dragonite-Done

I will also accept bred ones- as long as they have the ability!
Also plus rep would be appreciated!

PS:Get Better Justin. You deserve it for all your hard work.
I got marvel svale dratini pervext iv complete move set for a rotom. But i need to know the nature and the iv spread
I have a 3IV, marvel scale, Jolly, Male dratini if you'd want that
whoops this guy beat me to it ^ haha
I have some 5 iv kabuto's and 5 iv larvestas I can trade u if you would be interested.

id like to have one of the extra milotics u have if you are willing to part with one of them.

I would offer something better but i just started breeding and do not have much =[
I'm breeding a modest infiltrator noibat if you want one! Smile
I have a 2IV (atk and spe.D) harvest trevanent lonely nature that I would love to take a snivy for if you are willing
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:23 PM)Banestar Wrote: I have some 5 iv kabuto's and 5 iv larvestas I can trade u if you would be interested.

id like to have one of the extra milotics u have if you are willing to part with one of them.

I would offer something better but i just started breeding and do not have much =[

Haha I knew. Even i'm relatively new.
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:44 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: I'm breeding a modest infiltrator noibat if you want one! Smile

sweet! what do u want?
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:15 PM)Donut Wrote: I got marvel svale dratini pervext iv complete move set for a rotom. But i need to know the nature and the iv spread

Sry man. I dont have the best. I got a Quirky nature one with max sp. att though if u want it.