Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [CLOSED] LF Clefable/clefairy with soft-boiled.
Heart 
Have alot of Shiny/non shiny battle ready pokemon, also have some babies I can trade. Let me know if you're looking for something and I can check.  Heart
Can I get a list of your shinies and their natures?
lets see

Battle ready:

bold and timid doexys
timid darkrai
naive landorus
Adament Mawile
Sassy tyranitar
Bold Rotom

regular shinies(maybe 1-5 ivs)

Hasty Genesect (I believe is 2iv) Also I think was japanese event
Quiet Aegislash
2 bold trevenant
Adament Toxicroak
Adament Talonflame
Impish Klefki
Adament bunnelby
Modest sliggo
3 modest goomy
Jolly chimchar
modest Oshawott
Hasty froakie
Bold swablu
Adament dratini
I just looked it up, clefable can't have soft boiled. Unless you're talking about Chansey.
(Dec 21, 2014, 01:28 PM)SoulEx Wrote: I just looked it up, clefable can't have soft boiled. Unless you're talking about Chansey.

it does get soft boiled, but it has to be transfered up from FRLG so its hard to get
bump.
I can help you get a bold/calm clefable with soft-boiled since I did clone some en mass to some of my friends. I can just trade it to you just for free of charge.
(Dec 22, 2014, 12:24 AM)Black117 Wrote: I can help you get a bold/calm clefable with soft-boiled since I did clone some en mass to some of my friends. I can just trade it to you just for free of charge.

Sweet thanks! My IGN is Nihilio on my X version. Would prefer the calm version if you could Smile
Alright my Fc is 3638-0584-9485 Ign Kevin

Give me like 10-15 minutes to get the calm clefable from pokebank. BTW it will be ev trained so you don't have to worry about it.
(Dec 22, 2014, 03:25 AM)Black117 Wrote: Alright my Fc is 3638-0584-9485 Ign Kevin

Give me like 10-15 minutes to get the calm clefable from pokebank. BTW it will be ev trained so you don't have to worry about it.

Thanks! im online now so i'll just wait for the trade request Smile